About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, March 26, 2012

90 God’s Promises to me


(54 & 55 out of 90)

54.

That Jesus is Risen

John 11:25-26  

25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;

26 and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

1 Corinthians 15:20  

But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who have fallen asleep.

2 Corinthians 4:14  

because we know that the one who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead will also raise us with Jesus and present us with you in his presence.

1 Thessalonians 4:14  

We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him.

55.

That Jesus cares for us

2 Chronicles 16:9  

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him. You have done a foolish thing, and from now on you will be at war.”

Psalms 3:3  

But you are a shield around me, O LORD; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head.

2 Thessalonians 3:3  

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

Psalms 116:1  

I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment