About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Things “sent” of God – Part 2


Moses to deliver Israel

Exodus 3:13-15  

13 Moses said to God, “Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ Then what shall I tell them?”

14 God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”

15 God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The LORD, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.

Exodus 4:28  

Then Moses told Aaron everything the LORD had sent him to say, and also about all the miraculous signs he had commanded him to perform.

Exodus 5:22  

Moses returned to the LORD and said, “O Lord, why have you brought trouble upon this people? Is this why you sent me?

Exodus 7:16  

Then say to him, ‘The LORD, the God of the Hebrews, has sent me to say to you: Let my people go, so that they may worship me in the desert. But until now you have not listened.

Numbers 16:28  

Then Moses said, “This is how you will know that the LORD has sent me to do all these things and that it was not my idea:

Thunder and hail

Exodus 9:23  

When Moses stretched out his staff toward the sky, the LORD sent thunder and hail, and lightning flashed down to the ground. So the LORD rained hail on the land of Egypt;

Angel to deliver Israel

Numbers 20:16  

But when we cried out to the LORD, he heard our cry and sent an angel and brought us out of Egypt. “Now we are here at Kadesh, a town on the edge of your territory.

Fiery serpents

Numbers 21:6  

Then the LORD sent venomous snakes among them; they bit the people and many Israelites died.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment