About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ways we are to be like JESUS. (Part – 5)


Fruit of the Spirit:

Galatians 5:22-23

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

John 13:34

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

Suffering for others:

1 Peter 2:21-23

21 To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example that you should follow in his steps.

22 “He committed no sin, and no deceit was found in his mouth.”

23 When they hurled their insults at him, he did not retaliate; when he suffered, he made no threats. Instead, he entrusted himself to him who judges justly.

Manifesting the fullness of God:

John 3:34

For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit.

John 7:37-39

37 On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, “If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink.

38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.”

39 By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.

John 14:12

I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Chorus

No other is so dear to me,

As Jesus, Lamb of Calvary,

His precious life He gave for me,

Jesus blessed Jesus!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment