About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Strength


2 Chronicles 16:9

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him. You have done a foolish thing, and from now on you will be at war.”

Nehemiah 8:10

Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is sacred to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.”

Job 16:5

But my mouth would encourage you; comfort from my lips would bring you relief.

Psalms 18:1 

I love you, O LORD, my strength.

Psalms 18:39 

You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet.

Psalms 18:31-34

31 For who is God besides the LORD? And who is the Rock except our God?

32 It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

33 He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights.

34 He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

Psalms 19:14

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Psalms 27:14 

Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

Psalms 28:7 

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.

Psalms 29:11

The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.

Psalms 30:7

O LORD, when you favored me, you made my mountain stand firm; but when you hid your face, I was dismayed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment