About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Good Things for Man


God himself

Psalms 73:1 

Surely God is good to Israel, to those who are pure in heart.

Psalms 100:5 

For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

Nearness to God

Psalms 73:28 

But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign LORD my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds.

Psalms 106:1 

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever

Trouble

Psalms 119:71 

It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees.

Singing praises to God

Psalms 147:1 

Praise the LORD. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!

Honey

Proverbs 2:13 

Who leave the straight paths to walk in dark ways,

Hope

Lamentations 3:26 

It is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment