About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Things which have failed men-Part 5


Company

Romans 15:24

I plan to do so when I go to Spain. I hope to visit you while passing through and to have you assist me on my journey there, after I have enjoyed your company for a while.

Talk

Job 11:2 

“Are all these words to go unanswered? Is this talker to be vindicated?

Trouble

Job 14:1  

“Man born of woman is of few days and full of trouble.

Ps 88:3

Psalms 88:3  

For my soul is full of trouble and my life draws near the grave.

Sins

Job 20:11  

The youthful vigor that fills his bones will lie with him in the dust.

Romans 1:29-32 

29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,

30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;

31 they are senseless, faithless, heartless, and ruthless.

32 Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Cursing-bitterness

Romans 3:14  

“Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness.”

Bribes

Psalms 26:10
  
In whose hands are wicked schemes, whose right hands are full of bribes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment