About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Questions in Psalms


1)

Why hidest Thou Thyself in times of trouble?

Psalms 10:1  

Why, O LORD, do you stand far off? Why do you hide yourself in times of trouble?

2)

Forever?

Psalms 13:1  

How long, O LORD? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me?

3)

How long will Thou hide Thy face from me?

Psalms 13:1  

How long, O LORD? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me?

4)

How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily?

Psalms 13:2  

How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and every day have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me?

5)

Why art Thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

Psalms 22:1  

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from the words of my groaning?

6)

Who is this king of glory?

Psalms 24:10  

Who is he, this King of glory? The LORD Almighty— he is the King of glory.

7)

Shall the dust praise Thee?

Psalms 30:9  

“What gain is there in my destruction, in my going down into the pit? Will the dust praise you? Will it proclaim your faithfulness?

8)

Shall it declare Thy truth?

Psalms 30:9  

“What gain is there in my destruction, in my going down into the pit? Will the dust praise you? Will it proclaim your faithfulness?

9)

Where is thy God?

Psalms 42:3  

My tears have been my food day and night, while men say to me all day long, “Where is your God?”

10)

Why art thou cast down, O my Soul? Why art thou disquieted in me?

Psalms 42:5  

Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment