About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

How do you feel?


You say: "I'm too tired"

God says: "I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28-30)

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

You say: "Nobody really loves me"

God says: "I love you" (John 3:16 & John 13:34)

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

You say: "I can't go on"

God says: "I will direct your steps" (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

You say: "I can't do it"

God says: "You can do all things" (Philippians 4:13)

I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

You say: "I'm not able"

God says: "I am able" (II Corinthians 9:8)

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times; having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

You say: "It's not worth it"

God says: "It will be worth it" (Romans 8:28)

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment