About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Blessed Beyond Measure.

1 Kings 9:26

King Solomon also built ships at Ezion Geber, which is near Elath in Edom, on the shore of the Red Sea.

Deuteronomy 21:19

His father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town.

Deuteronomy 1:10

The LORD your God has increased your numbers so that today you are as many as the stars in the sky.

Numbers 24:17-19

17 “I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not near. A star will come out of Jacob; a scepter will rise out of Israel. He will crush the foreheads of Moab, the skulls of all the sons of Sheth.

18 Edom will be conquered; Seir, his enemy, will be conquered, but Israel will grow strong.

19 A ruler will come out of Jacob and destroy the survivors of the city.”

Genesis 32:12

But you have said, ‘I will surely make you prosper and will make your descendants like the sand of the sea, which cannot be counted.’”

Genesis 28:14-22

14 Your descendants will be like the dust of the earth, and you will spread out to the west and to the east, to the north and to the south. All peoples on earth will be blessed through you and your offspring.

15 I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”

16 When Jacob awoke from his sleep, he thought, “Surely the LORD is in this place, and I was not aware of it.”

17 He was afraid and said, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven.”

18 Early the next morning Jacob took the stone he had placed under his head and set it up as a pillar and poured oil on top of it.

19 He called that place Bethel, though the city used to be called Luz.

20 Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will watch over me on this journey I am taking and will give me food to eat and clothes to wear

21 so that I return safely to my father's house, then the LORD will be my God

22 and this stone that I have set up as a pillar will be God's house, and of all that you give me I will give you a tenth.”

Genesis 28:3

May God Almighty bless you and make you fruitful and increase your numbers until you become a community of peoples.

Genesis 27:28-29

28 May God give you of heaven's dew and of earth's richness— an abundance of grain and new wine.

29 May nations serve you and peoples bow down to you. Be lord over your brothers, and may the sons of your mother bow down to you. May those who curse you be cursed and those who bless you be blessed.”

Genesis 12:2


“I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment