About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, June 21, 2013

Praises

Psalms 18:49  

Therefore I will praise you among the nations, O LORD; I will sing praises to your name.

Psalms 22:3  

Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One; you are the praise of Israel.

Psalms 27:6  

Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his tabernacle will I sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the LORD.

Psalms 30:4

Sing to the LORD, you saints of his; praise his holy name.

Psalms 33:2  

Praise the LORD with the harp; make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre.

Psalms 35:28  

My tongue will speak of your righteousness and of your praises all day long.

Psalms 47:6-7  

6 Sing praises to God, sing praises; sing praises to our King, sing praises.

7 For God is the King of all the earth; sing to him a psalm of praise.

Psalms 56:12

I am under vows to you, O God; I will present my thank offerings to you.

Psalms 57:7  

My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.

Psalms 57:9  

I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples.

Psalms 59:17  

O my Strength, I sing praise to you; you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God.

Psalms 61:8  

Then will I ever sing praise to your name and fulfill my vows day after day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment