About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Future

Future

Jeremiah 29:11  

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Proverbs 16:9  

In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.

James 4:13-15  

13 Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.”

14  Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.

15  Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that.”

Jesus Christ

1 John 3:8

He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.

~ Jesus Fulfilled the Old Testament

Matthew 5:17

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

God’s Word for God’s People

~ You may not know me, but I know everything about you

Psalms 139:1  

O LORD, you have searched me and you know me.

~ I know when you sit down and when you rise up

Psalms 139:2  

You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.

~ I am familiar with all your ways

Psalms 139:3  

You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment