About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Building the truth in your life

Proverbs 3:3

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.

John 3:16

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 14:6

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 18:38

“What is truth?” Pilate asked. With this he went out again to the Jews and said, “I find no basis for a charge against him.

Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Galatians 4:16

Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Evangelism:

"While women weep, as they do now, I'll fight; while children go hungry, as they do now I'll fight; while men go to prison, in and out, in and out, as they do now, I'll fight; while there is a drunkard left, while there is a poor lost girl upon the streets, while there remains one dark soul without the light of God, I'll fight - I'll fight to the very end!" - William Booth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment