About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, June 17, 2013

Facts about God

Full of Compassion

Matthew 14:14 

When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them and healed their sick.

Matthew 15:32 

Jesus called his disciples to him and said, “I have compassion for these people; they have already been with me three days and have nothing to eat. I do not want to send them away hungry, or they may collapse on the way.”

Blessing from waiting on God

Salvation

Genesis 49:18 

“I look for your deliverance, O LORD.

Instruction

Psalms 25:4-5

4 Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths;

5 guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.

Things to Prepare

Yourselves to meet God

Amos 4:12 

“Therefore this is what I will do to you, Israel, and because I will do this to you, prepare to meet your God, O Israel.”

Things pleasing to God

Israel was His people

1 Samuel 12:22 


For the sake of his great name the LORD will not reject his people, because the LORD was pleased to make you his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment