About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I will come like a thief.

Revelation 3:3

Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Revelation 2:5

Remember the height from which you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

2 Peter 3:10

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.

Revelation 16:15

“Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

1 Thessalonians 5:2

For you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

2 Peter 3:1

Dear friends, this is now my second letter to you. I have written both of them as reminders to stimulate you to wholesome thinking.

Hebrews 2:1

We must pay more careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away.

2 Timothy 1:13

What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus.

1 Timothy 6:20

Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to your care. Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge,

Matthew 25:13

“Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

Revelation 3:19

Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent.

Revelation 3:11

I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment