About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, June 21, 2013

Evangelism

Evangelism

~ "The absence of evangelism in so many churches...means that the spiritual and intellectual muscles of church members do not get exercised and are never strong. Church life without evangelism breeds weak and feeble Christians." -- Michael Green

~ "Many of us equate evangelism with nervousness and artificial boldness. But when we look at how Jesus related to others, we see that he equated evangelism with love. He showed a natural interest in people by asking questions and paying attention, he wasn't frenzied or rushed, and he was approachable. As Christians, we can relate to others with the same sense of security and freedom. We can try something small, making ordinary attempts to show others the love of Jesus." --Jim Henderson

Righteousness

James 2:24

24 You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone.

James 2:25 

In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction?

Jesus Christ

~ Jesus Blood Brings Spiritual Victory

Revelation 12:11

They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

~ Jesus Blood Brings Eternal Life

John 6:53-56

53 Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood; you have no life in you.

54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

~ Jesus Came to Save Sinners




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment