About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, December 6, 2013

Gave - 3

Gave Sabbath, statues

Ezekiel 20:11-12

11 I gave them my decrees and made known to them my laws, for the man who obeys them will live by them.

12 Also I gave them my Sabbaths as a sign between us, so they would know that I the LORD made them holy.

Gave them knowledge and skill

Daniel 1:17

To these four young men God gave knowledge and understanding of all kinds of literature and learning. And Daniel could understand visions and dreams of all kinds.

Gave them power

Matthew 10:1

He called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out evil spirits and to heal every disease and sickness.

Mark 6:7

Calling the Twelve to him, he sent them out two by two and gave them authority over evil spirits.

Luke 9:1

When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases,

John 1:12

Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—

Gave Him vinegar

Psalms 69:21

They put gall in my food and gave me vinegar for my thirst.

Matthew 27:34

There they offered Jesus wine to drink, mixed with gall; but after tasting it, he refused to drink it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment