About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Joy of believing

Joy and peace in believing:

Romans 15:13

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Joy through the Holy Spirit:

Romans 14:17

For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit,

Joy is a gift of the Spirit:

Galatians 5:22

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

Rejoice with joy unspeakable:

1 Peter 1:8

Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy,

God’s Word for God’s People

God with Us:

Galatians 4:4  

But when the time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under law,

Matthew 1:23  

“The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”—which means, “God with us.”

Good Enough?

1 Corinthians 9:26-27  

26 Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air.


27 No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment