About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Kept

Kept as apple of eyes

Deuteronomy 32:10

In a desert land he found him, in a barren and howling waste. He shielded him and cared for him; he guarded him as the apple of his eye,

Kept the ways of the Lord

Psalms 18:21

For I have kept the ways of the LORD; I have not done evil by turning from my God.

Kept His testimonies

Psalms 99:7

He spoke to them from the pillar of cloud; they kept his statutes and the decrees he gave them.

Psalms 119:22

Remove from me scorn and contempt, for I keep your statutes.

Kept thy law and precepts

Psalms 119:55-56

55 In the night I remember your name, O LORD, and I will keep your law.

56 This has been my practice: I obey your precepts.

Kept thy Word

Psalms 119:67

Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I obey your word.

Psalms 119:158

I look on the faithless with loathing, for they do not obey your word.

Kept thy precepts

Psalms 119:168

I obey your precepts and your statutes, for all my ways are known to you.

Jeremiah 35:18

Then Jeremiah said to the family of the Recabites, “This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: ‘You have obeyed the command of your forefather Jonadab and have followed all his instructions and have done everything he ordered.’


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment