About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, December 21, 2013

True Things in Scripture

Worshippers…

John 4:23  

Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

Bread…

John 6:32  

Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven.

Vine…

John 15:1  

“I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener.

Holiness…

Ephesians 4:24  

And to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

Yokefellow…

Philippians 4:3  

Yes, and I ask you, loyal yokefellow, help these women who have contended at my side in the cause of the gospel, along with Clement and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life.

Tabernacle…

Hebrews 8:2  

And who serves in the sanctuary, the true tabernacle set up by the Lord, not by man.

Heart…

Hebrews 10:22  

let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.

Grace…

1 Peter 5:12  

With the help of Silas, whom I regard as a faithful brother, I have written to you briefly, encouraging you and testifying that this is the true grace of God. Stand fast in it.

Men …

Genesis 42:11  

We are all the sons of one man. Your servants are honest men, not spies.”

Genesis 42:19

 If you are honest men, let one of your brothers stay here in prison, while the rest of you go and take grain back for your starving households.

Genesis 42:31  

But we said to him, ‘We are honest men; we are not spies.

Genesis 42:34  

But bring your youngest brother to me so I will know that you are not spies but honest men. Then I will give your brother back to you, and you can trade in the land.’”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment