About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Shame

~ Turn My glory to Shame

Psalms 4:2

How long, O men, will you turn my glory into shame? How long will you love delusions and seek false gods? Selah

~ Pride cometh, then shame

Proverbs 11:2

When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

~ Hid not My face from shame and spitting

Isaiah 50:6

I offered my back to those who beat me, my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard; I did not hide my face from mocking and spitting.

~ Shame and everlasting contempt

Daniel 12:2

Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

~ Worthy to suffer shame for His

Acts 5:41

The apostles left the Sanhedrin, rejoicing because they had been counted worthy of suffering disgrace for the Name.

~ Shame for women to speak in

1 Corinthians 14:35

If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

~ Shame to speak of these things

Ephesians 5:12

For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret.

~ Afresh, put Him to open shame

Hebrews 6:6

if they fall away, to be brought back to repentance, because to their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.

~ Endured cross, despising shame

Hebrews 12:2

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

~ Shame of thy nakedness not

Revelation 3:18

I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

~ Naked, they see his shame

Revelation 16:15


“Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment