About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Tears

I have seen thy tears

2 Kings 20:5

“Go back and tell Hezekiah, the leader of my people, ‘This is what the LORD, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will heal you. On the third day from now you will go up to the temple of the LORD.

Isaiah 38:5

“Go and tell Hezekiah, ‘This is what the LORD, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will add fifteen years to your life.

My eye poureth out tears to God

Job 16:20

My intercessor is my friend as my eyes pour out tears to God;

I water my couch with tears

Psalms 6:6

I am worn out from groaning; all night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears.

My tears have been my meat

Psalms 42:3

My tears have been my food day and night, while men say to me all day long, “Where is your God?”

Put my tears in Thy bottle

Psalms 56:8

Record my lament; list my tears on your scroll— are they not in your record?

They that sow in tears shall

Psalms 126:5

Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy.

My eyes a fountain of tears

Jeremiah 9:1

Oh, that my head were a spring of water and my eyes a fountain of tears! I would weep day and night for the slain of my people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment