About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, December 16, 2013

Importance of the sharing the Gospel

1 John 2:2

He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

John 3:17

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Ezekiel 3:17-18

17 “Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me.

18 When I say to a wicked man, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn him or speak out to dissuade him from his evil ways in order to save his life, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood.

1 Corinthians 9:16

Yet when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, for I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!

Romans 1:16-17

16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

17 For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”

1 Corinthians 3:6-7

6 I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow.

7 So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow.

1 Timothy 2:3-4

3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior,

4 who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

1 John 3:17

If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him?

2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Acts 17:29-30

29 “Therefore since we are God's offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by man's design and skill.

30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.

Mark 16:15

He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.

Matthew 28:19-20

19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment