About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

I am not ashamed of the Gospel

2 Corinthians 2:14-16

14 But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him.

15 For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.

16 To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life. And who is equal to such a task?

2 Corinthians 2:12

Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,

1 Corinthians 14:24-25

24 But if an unbeliever or someone who does not understand comes in while everybody is prophesying, he will be convinced by all that he is a sinner and will be judged by all,

25 and the secrets of his heart will be laid bare. So he will fall down and worship God, exclaiming, “God is really among you!”

1 Corinthians 9:18

What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it.

1 Corinthians 9:12

If others have this right of support from you, shouldn't we have it all the more? But we did not use this right. On the contrary, we put up with anything rather than hinder the gospel of Christ.

1 Corinthians 2:2

For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.

Romans 15:29

I know that when I come to you, I will come in the full measure of the blessing of Christ.

Romans 15:19

By the power of signs and miracles, through the power of the Spirit. So from Jerusalem all the way around to Illyricum, I have fully proclaimed the gospel of Christ.

Romans 4:11

And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness that he had by faith while he was still uncircumcised. So then, he is the father of all who believe but have not been circumcised, in order that righteousness might be credited to them.

John 7:35

The Jews said to one another, “Where does this man intend to go that we cannot find him? Will he go where our people live scattered among the Greeks, and teach the Greeks?

Psalms 110:2

The LORD will extend your mighty scepter from Zion; you will rule in the midst of your enemies.

Psalms 71:15-16

15 My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure.

16 I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, O Sovereign LORD; I will proclaim your righteousness, yours alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment