About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, January 20, 2014

Who are to teach?

Parents

Deuteronomy 4:9 -10

9 Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them.

10 Remember the day you stood before the LORD your God at Horeb, when he said to me, “Assemble the people before me to hear my words so that they may learn to revere me as long as they live in the land and may teach them to their children.”

Deuteronomy 6:7 

Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Deuteronomy 11:19 

Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Priests and Levites

Deuteronomy 24:8 

In cases of leprous diseases be very careful to do exactly as the priests, who are Levites, instruct you. You must follow carefully what I have commanded them.

Prophets

1 Samuel 12:23 

As for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the LORD by failing to pray for you. And I will teach you the way that is good and right.

Daily Thoughts

~ Reading the Bible without reflecting is like eating without chewing.

~ In Prayer, it’s better to have a heart without words than words without heart.

~ Great triumphs are born out of great troubles.

~ Because God is in control, we have nothing to fear.

~ Put Christ first and you’ll find a joy that lasts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment