About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Kinds of Conscience

Awakened:

John 8:9

At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there.

Seared

1 Timothy 4:2

Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.

Purged

Hebrews 9:9

This is an illustration for the present time, indicating that the gifts and sacrifices being offered were not able to clear the conscience of the worshiper.

Hebrews 9:14

How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!

Hebrews 10:2

If it could, would they not have stopped being offered? For the worshipers would have been cleansed once for all, and would no longer have felt guilty for their sins.

Pure

Acts 24:16

So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

1 Timothy 3:9

They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with a clear conscience.

2 Timothy 1:3

I thank God, whom I serve, as my forefathers did, with a clear conscience, as night and day I constantly remember you in my prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment