About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Word or Words. They are called

God’s words

John 8:47

He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

The word of righteousness

Hebrews 5:13

Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness.

Psalms 119:123

My eyes fail, looking for your salvation, looking for your righteous promise.

The word of the Holy One of Israel

Isaiah 5:24

Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the LORD Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel.

The word of the Lord of hosts

Isaiah 39:5

Then Isaiah said to Hezekiah, “Hear the word of the LORD Almighty:

The word of His mouth

Jeremiah 9:20

Now, O women, hear the word of the LORD; open your ears to the words of his mouth. Teach your daughters how to wail; teach one another a lament.

The word at My mouth

Ezekiel 33:7 “Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me.

The word of His grace

Acts 20:22

“And now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there.

The word of promise

Romans 9:9

For this was how the promise was stated: “At the appointed time I will return, and Sarah will have a son.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment