About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Times to Pray

In the morning.

Psalms 5:3

In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.

Psalms 88:13

But I cry to you for help, O LORD; in the morning my prayer comes before you.

Psalms 143:8

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.

Day and night.

Psalms 88:1

O LORD, the God who saves me, day and night I cry out before you.

Morning, noon and night.

Psalms 55:17

Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice.

Daniel 6:10

Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.

All night.

Luke 6:12

One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God.

Without ceasing.

1 Thessalonians 5:17

 Pray continually;

Always

Ephesians 6:18 

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

In time of need.

Hebrews 4:16 

Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment