About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Characteristics of Evil People - 1

Works of the world are evil

John 7:7

The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify that its works are evil.

Some love darkness because their deeds are evil

John 3:19

This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

Because of his evil works, Cain killed his brother

1 John 3:12

Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother’s were righteous.

People are enemies of God because of their evil works

Colossians 1:21

Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior.

The one who doesn’t forgive his brother is evil

Matthew 18:32

Then the master called the servant in. ‘You wicked servant,’ he said, ‘I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to.

The lazy man is evil

Matthew 25:26

His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed?

Self-praise is evil

James 4:16

As it is, you boast in your arrogant schemes. All such boasting is evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment