About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Thoughts

1

I put the Scriptures above all the saying of the fathers, angels, men and devils!  Here I take my stand. - Martin Luther

2

Dear God, Be good to me.  The sea is so wide, and my boat is so small. - The Breton Fisherman’s Prayer

3

When you concern yourself only with Jesus’ opinion of you, life suddenly becomes far less complicated, emptied of fears and regrets, and filled up with honesty and love. - Christine Dallman

4

Because I know the Who I don’t have to fear the what even though I don’t understand the Why. – Unknown

5

Attitudes to live by …
Compliment three people every day.
Watch a sunrise at least once a year.
Be the first to say hello.
Live beneath your means.
Be kinder than necessary.
Keep your promises.
Treat everyone like you would want to be treated.
Never give up on anybody; miracles happen!
Never deprive someone of hope; it may be all they have.
Pray not for things, but for wisdom and courage.
Be tough-minded, but tenderhearted.
Learn to show cheerfulness, even when you don’t feel like it.
Remember that overnight success usually takes about 15 years.
Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
- Unknown

6

In Rome many people maintain the custom of throwing something out the window on New Year’s Eve.  What a relief to get rid of every old resentment, every old fear, old prejudices, old notions, old ways of doing things. - Norman Vincent Peale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment