About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Divine Unity

Children in one Family – One Father

John 20:17

Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Disciples in one School – One Teacher

John 13:13-25 = kindly read.

Sheep in one Flock – One Shepherd

John 10:16

I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Members of one Body – One Head

1 Corinthians 12:20

It is, there are many parts, but one body.

Stones in the Building - One Foundation

1 Peter 2:5

You also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 3:11-12

For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw,

Locked Into Love

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.—Psalm 106:1

I’m grateful for Your unending love, Father. I’m locked into Your love by the Holy Spirit who is living in me.
Christ’s death and resurrection are the measure of God’s love for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment