About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Only one thing is needed

Listening to the Lord’s Words

Luke 10:42

But few things are needed—or indeed only one. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”

Lord’s never failing Promises

Matthew 28:20

And teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

One thing you lack – be obedient

Mark 10:21

Jesus looked at him and loved him. “One thing you lack,” he said. “Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

To be certain of our salvation experience

John 9:25

He replied, “Whether he is a sinner or not, I don’t know. One thing I do know. I was blind but now I see!”
To press on forward towards what is ahead

Philippians 3:13

Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,

To dwell in House of the Lord

Psalm 27:4

One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment