About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, January 27, 2017

Names of God -186 – (51 – 57)

51. Jehovah-Elyon – The Lord Most High

Psalm 7:17

I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High.

52.  Jehovah-Jireh – The Lord will provide

Genesis 22:8

Abraham answered, “God himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son.” And the two of them went on together.

53. Jehovah –Mekaddishkem – The Lord our sanctifier

Leviticus 20:8

Keep my decrees and follow them. I am the Lord, who makes you holy.

54. Jehovah –Nissi – The Lord my Banner

Exodus 17:15

Moses built an altar and called it The Lord is my Banner.

55. Jehovah – Rohi – The Lord my Shepherd

Psalm 23:1

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing

56. Jehovah – Rapha – The Lord my Healer

Exodus 15:26

He said, “If you listen carefully to the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you.”

57. Jehovah – Sabaoth – The Lord of Hosts

1 Samuel 1:3

Year after year this man went up from his town to worship and sacrifice to the Lord Almighty at Shiloh, where Hophni and Phinehas, the two sons of Eli, were priests of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment