About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, January 9, 2017

Divinity of Jesus

1) He taught with authority. “I tell you the truth…”

John 3:3

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again

2) He taught with simplicity. Lost sheep, Lost son…

Luke 15:4

“Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it

John 15:11

Jesus continued: “There was a man who had two sons.

3) He taught with major themes, repentance, Kingdom…

Mark 1:15

“The time has come,” he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!”

4) He taught with mortality, not to be angry..

Matthew 5:22

But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

5) He taught with practicality. “Go and do likewise.”

Luke 10:37

The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.” Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

6) He taught with anointing. “The Spirit is on me.”

Luke 4:18

The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free,

7) He taught with novelty. “A new command.”

John 13:34

A new command I give you: Love one another. A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment