About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Because of Perfection

Hebrews 5:9

And being made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation to all who obey him,

Hebrews 9:11

But when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things that have come, then through the greater and more perfect tent (not made with hands, that is, not of this creation)

Hebrews 10:14

For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified.

Prayer of Distress

Psalm 3:1

O LORD, how many are my foes!
Many are rising against me;

Psalm 4:1

Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness!
You have given me relief when I was in distress.
Be gracious to me and hear my prayer!

Psalm 6:1

O LORD, rebuke me not in your anger,
nor discipline me in your wrath.

Psalm 12:1

Save, O LORD, for the godly one is gone;
for the faithful have vanished from among the children of man.

Psalm 13:1

How long, O LORD? Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?

[Message No: 6311]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment