About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Obedience To God – 2

Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love him, who have been called  according to his purpose.

James 2:24

You see that  a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.

John 14:21

Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me.  The one who loves me will be loved by my Father,  and I too will love them and show myself to them.”

Matthew 7:14

But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Read : Luke 5:1-39

2 Corinthians 2:9

Another reason I wrote you  was to see if you would stand the test and be obedient in everything.

John 14:23

Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching.  My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

2 Thessalonians 1:8

He will punish  those who do not know God  and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.

Hebrews 5:8-9

Son  though he was, he learned obedience from what he suffered    and, once made perfect,  he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him

Acts 2:38

Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized,  every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins.  And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

[Message No: 6309]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment