About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Do You Have Any Bread?

How many loaves do you have?” he asked. “Go and see.”
When they found out, they said, “Five—and two fish.” – Mark 6:38
Do you have any bread? The same question is asked of us today:
1] To make us aware what we possess
2] To force us to pool our resources
3] To help us understand the value of fragments

Our Faithful God

 “Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” – Psalm 73:23-26

In times of confusion, we can take comfort that while we may not understand everything while here on earth (read Psalm 73:1-22), God will be faithful. Everything we have and know here on earth is subject to decay, but our relationship with the LORD is our strength forever. He will not abandon, fail, or forget us.

Thoughts 

"Do all the good you can,|By all the means you can,|In all the ways you can,|In all the places you can,|At all the times you can,|To all the people you can,|As long as ever you can." - John Wesley
"The 7 modern sins: politics without principles, pleasures without conscience, wealth without work, knowledge without character, industry without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice." - Canon Frederic Donaldson

"God, who needs nothing, loves into existence wholly superfluous creatures in order that he may love and perfect them." - C. S. Lewis

Prayer 

. Father, thank you for the surprises you have brought to me by your grace. Please bless me as I try to share your grace by presenting the Gospel of Jesus this week to those I love. In the name of the Lord Jesus I pray. Amen.

[Message No: 6316]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment