About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Reading The Bible

Psalm 119:105

Your word is a lamp  for my feet, a light  on my path.

Romans 15:4

For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us,  so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope.

Job 23:12

I have not departed from the commands of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread.

2 Timothy 3:16

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness

Joshua 1:8

Keep this Book of the Law  always on your lips;  meditate  on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

Psalm 119:18

Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law.

1 Peter 2:2

Like new-born infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation

1 John 2:3-4

And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments.  Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him,

2 Thessalonians 2:14-15

To this he called you through our gospel, so that you may obtain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.  So then, brothers, stand firm and hold to the traditions that you were taught by us, either by our spoken word or by our letter

John 5:39

You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me,

[Message No: 6337]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment