About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Examples of Humility Before Honor

Gideon – Judges 6:15

“Pardon me, my lord,” Gideon replied, “but how can I save Israel? My clan  is the weakest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my family. ”

Hananiah – Nehemiah 7:2

I put in charge of Jerusalem my brother Hanani,  along with Hananiah  the commander of the citadel,  because he was a man of integrity and feared  God more than most people do.

Jesus Christ – Philippians 2:5-11

In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

     Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage rather, he made himself nothing
 by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.
 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself  by becoming obedient to death — even death on a cross!

Therefore God exalted him  to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Read: Genesis 39:1-41

Read: Daniel – Daniel 2:30-48

Psalm 34:7

The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. —

I don't see him, but I know he's there! The same angel of the Lord who destroyed Israel's enemies is now fighting to win the spiritual battle that rages around you and me.

Two Good Practices

Proverbs 17:27-28

The one who has knowledge uses words with restraint,
 and whoever has understanding is even-tempered.
    Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent,
 and discerning if they hold their tongues.

[Message No: 6281]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment