About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Honor others above yourself

Romans 12:10

Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another;

Romans 13:7

Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.

Philippians 2:3

Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself

1 Peter 5:5

Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for
  “God resists the proud,

 But gives grace to the humble.”


Thoughts 

The more you drink of the Holy Spirit, the  thirstier you become, and, because of your thirst, God will pour His Spirit out on you and your children. - - Marilyn Hickey

"If I slip into the place that can be filled by Christ alone, making myself the first necessity to a soul instead of leading it to fasten upon Him, then I know nothing of Calvary love." - Amy Carmichael

Our Heavenly Father 

Matthew 6:9-13

In this manner, therefore, pray:
   Our Father in heaven,
 Hallowed be Your name.
  Your kingdom come.
 Your will be done
 On earth as it is in heaven.
  Give us this day our daily bread.
  And forgive us our debts,
 As we forgive our debtors.
  And do not lead us into temptation,
 But deliver us from the evil one.
 For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

The Lord is My Shepherd

Psalm 23:1-3

The Lord is my shepherd;
 I shall not want.
  He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
 He leads me beside the still waters.
  He restores my soul;
 He leads me in the paths of righteousness
 For His name's sake.

[Message No: 6756]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment