About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Said by Paul 4 times

Ready to Bound

Acts 21:13
Then Paul answered, “What do you mean by weeping and breaking my heart? For I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.”

Ready to Preach

Romans 1:15
So, as much as is in me, I am ready to preach the gospel to you who are in Rome also.

Ready to Minister

2 Corinthians 12:14
Now for the third time I am ready to come to you. And I will not be burdensome to you; for I do not seek yours, but you. For the children ought not to lay up for the parents, but the parents for the children.

Ready to Die

Acts 21:12
Then Paul answered, “What do you mean by weeping and breaking my heart? For I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.”

2 Timothy 4:6
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand.

Thoughts

. The Lord is telling us to be honest about our sins, to put away bitterness, criticism, and dishonesty from among us.  Christ must have first place in our lives.  We need to give him the key to every secret closet in our hearts, and help him to clean out all the junk we have allowed to accumulate there. - Carol Myers

. If life is a comedy to him who thinks and a tragedy to him who feels, it is a victory to him who believes. - Unknown

. God will never plant the seed of his life upon the soil of a hard, unbroken spirit.  He will only plant that seed where the conviction of his Spirit has brought brokenness, where the soil has been watered with the tears of repentance as well as the tears of joy. - Alan Redpath

[Message No: 6754]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment