About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, January 18, 2019

Questions in John – 10

13:38
Jesus answered him, “Will you lay down your life for My sake? Most assuredly, I say to you, the rooster shall not crow till you have denied Me three times.

14:5
Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”

14:9
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

14:10
Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.

14:22
Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, “Lord, how is it that You will manifest Yourself to us, and not to the world?”

16:5
“But now I go away to Him who sent Me, and none of you asks Me, ‘Where are You going?’

16:17
Then some of His disciples said among themselves, “What is this that He says to us, “A little while, and you will not see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me’; and, ‘because I go to the Father’ ?”

16:18
They said therefore, “What is this that He says, ‘A little while’? We do not know what He is saying.”

16:19
Now Jesus knew that they desired to ask Him, and He said to them, “Are you inquiring among yourselves about what I said, ‘A little while, and you will not see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me’?

16:31
Jesus answered them, “Do you now believe?

18:4
Jesus therefore, knowing all things that would come upon Him, went forward and said to them, “Whom are you seeking?”

[Message No: 6786]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment