About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

The New Birth and Justification - 6

18. Sins put behind God’s back:

Isaiah 38:17
Indeed it was for my own peace
 That I had great bitterness;
 But You have lovingly delivered my soul from the pit of corruption,
 For You have cast all my sins behind Your back.

19. Sins wiped out:

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,
Isaiah 43:25
“I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake;
 And I will not remember your sins.

20. Sins blotted out:

Psalm 51:1
Have mercy upon me, O God,
 According to Your lovingkindness;
 According to the multitude of Your tender mercies,
 Blot out my transgressions.

21. Sins covered:

Romans 5:7
For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die.

22. Sins washed away:

Psalm 51:7
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;
 Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow

23. Freed from sins:

Revelation 1:5
and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth.

  To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood

[Message No: 6755]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment