About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

You are counted faithful-counted trustworthy-by Christ

1 Timothy 1:12
And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry

1 तीमुथियुस 1:12
और मैं, अपने प्रभु मसीह यीशु का, जिस ने मुझे सामर्थ दी है, धन्यवाद करता हूं; कि उस ने मुझे विश्वास योग्य समझकर अपनी सेवा के लिये ठहराया।

1 Corinthians 4:2
Moreover it is required in stewards that one be found faithful.
1 कुरिन्थियों 4:2
फिर यहां भण्डारी में यह बात देखी जाती है, कि विश्वास योग्य निकले।

Isaiah 6:8
Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying:
   “Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”
यशायाह 6:8
तब मैं ने प्रभु का यह वचन सुना, मैं किस को भेंजूं, और हमारी ओर से कौन जाएगा? तब मैं ने कहा, मैं यहां हूं! मुझे भेज

Colossians 1:25
of which I became a minister according to the stewardship from God which was given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God,
कुलुस्सियों  1:25
जिस का मैं परमेश्वर के उस प्रबन्ध के अनुसार सेवक बना, जो तुम्हारे लिये मुझे सौंपा गया, ताकि मैं परमेश्वर के वचन को पूरा पूरा प्रचार करूं।

1 Peter 2:24

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. —

He bore our sins. He didn't just carry them; he suffered the penalty we deserved. His anguish was our healing. His suffering was our righteousness. How can we ever think of going back to sin after he suffered so much to bear its penalty?

[Message No: 6767]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment