About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, January 28, 2019

Questions in Luke - 1

1:18
And Zacharias said to the angel, “How shall I know this? For I am an old man, and my wife is well advanced in years.”

1:34
Then Mary said to the angel, “How can this be, since I do not know a man?”

1:43
But why is this granted to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

2:48
So when they saw Him, they were amazed; and His mother said to Him, “Son, why have You done this to us? Look, Your father and I have sought You anxiously.”

2:49
And He said to them, “Why did you seek Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father's business?”

3:7
Then he said to the multitudes that came out to be baptized by him, “Brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

3:10
So the people asked him, saying, “What shall we do then?”

3:12
Then tax collectors also came to be baptized, and said to him, “Teacher, what shall we do?”

3:14
Likewise the soldiers asked him, saying, “And what shall we do?”
  So he said to them, “Do not intimidate anyone or accuse falsely, and be content with your wages.”

4:22
So all bore witness to Him, and marveled at the gracious words which proceeded out of His mouth. And they said, “Is this not Joseph's son?”

4:34
saying, “Let us alone! What have we to do with You, Jesus of Nazareth? Did You come to destroy us? I know who You are—the Holy One of God!”

[Message No: 6799]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment