About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Questions in John – 12

18:34
Jesus answered him, “Are you speaking for yourself about this, or did others tell you this concerning Me?”

18:35
Pilate answered, “Am I a Jew? Your own nation and the chief priests have delivered You to me. What have You done?”

18:37
Pilate therefore said to Him, “Are You a king then?”
  Jesus answered, “You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.”

18:38
Pilate said to Him, “What is truth?” And when he had said this, he went out again to the Jews, and said to them, “I find no fault in Him at all.

18:39
“But you have a custom that I should release someone to you at the Passover. Do you therefore want me to release to you the King of the Jews?”

19:9
and went again into the Praetorium, and said to Jesus, “Where are You from?” But Jesus gave him no answer.

19:10
Then Pilate said to Him, “Are You not speaking to me? Do You not know that I have power to crucify You, and power to release You?”

19:15
But they cried out, “Away with Him, away with Him! Crucify Him!”
  Pilate said to them, “Shall I crucify your King?”
  The chief priests answered, “We have no king but Caesar!”

20:13
Then they said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping?”
  She said to them, “Because they have taken away my Lord, and I do not know where they have laid Him.”

[Message No: 6791]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment