About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Questions in John – 9

11:56
Then they sought Jesus, and spoke among themselves as they stood in the temple, “What do you think—that He will not come to the feast?”

12:5
“Why was this fragrant oil not sold for three hundred denarii and given to the poor?”

12:19
The Pharisees therefore said among themselves, “You see that you are accomplishing nothing. Look, the world has gone after Him!”

12:27
“Now My soul is troubled, and what shall I say? ‘Father, save Me from this hour’? But for this purpose I came to this hour

12:34
The people answered Him, “We have heard from the law that the Christ remains forever; and how can You say, ‘The Son of Man must be lifted up’? Who is this Son of Man?”

12:38
that the word of Isaiah the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spoke:
  “Lord, who has believed our report?
 And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?”

13:6
Then He came to Simon Peter. And Peter said to Him, “Lord, are You washing my feet?”

13:12
So when He had washed their feet, taken His garments, and sat down again, He said to them, “Do you know what I have done to you?

13:25
Then, leaning back on Jesus’ breast, he said to Him, “Lord, who is it?”

13:36
Simon Peter said to Him, “Lord, where are You going?”
  Jesus answered him, “Where I am going you cannot follow Me now, but you shall follow Me afterward.”

13:37
Peter said to Him, “Lord, why can I not follow You now? I will lay down my life for Your sake.”

[Message No: 6784]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment