About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, May 10, 2019

Besides Still Waters - 47

As Many As I Love

Revelation 3:19
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent.

I Rebuke And Chasten

Revelation 3:19
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent.

An End To Tears

Revelation 7:17
for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

No More Pain

Revelation 21:4
And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

The Book Of Life

Revelation 21:27
But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.

Until The Day Breaks

Song of Solomon 4:6
Until the day breaks
 And the shadows flee away,
 I will go my way to the mountain of myrrh
 And to the hill of frankincense.

[Message No: 6996]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment