About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Questions in Luke - 10

18:8
I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?”

18:18
Now a certain ruler asked Him, saying, “Good Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?”

18:19
So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God.

18:26
And those who heard it said, “Who then can be saved?”

18:41
saying, “What do you want Me to do for you?”
  He said, “Lord, that I may receive my sight.”

19:23
Why then did you not put my money in the bank, that at my coming I might have collected it with interest?’

19:31
And if anyone asks you, “Why are you loosing it?’ thus you shall say to him, ‘Because the Lord has need of it.’ ”

19:33
But as they were loosing the colt, the owners of it said to them, “Why are you loosing the colt?”

20:2
and spoke to Him, saying, “Tell us, by what authority are You doing these things? Or who is he who gave You this authority?”

20:4
The baptism of John—was it from heaven or from men?”

20:5
And they reasoned among themselves, saying, “If we say, ‘From heaven,’ He will say, ‘Why then did you not believe him?’

20:13
Then the owner of the vineyard said, ‘What shall I do? I will send my beloved son. Probably they will respect him when they see him.

[Message No: 7009]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment