About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, May 13, 2019

Greatest Gift

Isaiah 9:6
While Jesus is God's Son and Mary's son, according to Isaiah's prophecy, he is also shared with us.
Jesus is the child given to the world so you and I can become God's child.
What greater gift can we have than Jesus, and through Jesus, God as our Father.

You and the Bible

The Bible is a revelation of God. The  philophers of centuries have struggled with the problem of a Supreme Being.

Who is He? What is He? Where is He? If there is such a Person, is He interested in me?
If so, how can I know Him?

These and a thousand other questions about God are revealed in this Holy Book we call the Bible. -- Billy Graham.

Jesus' invitation:

Come to me by way of surrendering your lives to me -
All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence  daily live.
I surrender all (💯) ...
I surrender all, all to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

E. Stanley Jones said, "If you don't surrender to Christ, you surrender to chaos".

Hope

Hope is the word which God has written on the brow of every man."
— Victor Hugo

[Message No: 6999]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment