About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, May 20, 2019

The Roadblock of Fear.

Hebrews 13:6
Then turn immediately to the matter of your faith. Faith is the opposite of fear. It is the solution for fear. Do things that build up your faith.

The first and best move you can make to build up your faith is to get your eyes off your problem and off yourself and onto Jesus. He is the Source of all your supply. He is utterly reliable and possesses all knowledge and all authority. Speak aloud the words of Hebrews 13:6 until they sink deep within your spirit: The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me

Teachings of Christ 

Light

Luke 11:33 
“No one lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden, or under a bowl. Instead he puts it on its stand, so that those who come in may see the light.

John 8:12 
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Living water

John 4:10 
Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”

Questions in 1 Kings

2:42
Then the king sent and called for Shimei, and said to him, “Did I not make you swear by the Lord, and warn you, saying, “Know for certain that on the day you go out and travel anywhere, you shall surely die’? And you said to me, ‘The word I have heard is good.’

2:43
Why then have you not kept the oath of the Lord and the commandment that I gave you?

3:9
Therefore give to Your servant an understanding heart to judge Your people, that I may discern between good and evil. For who is able to judge this great people of Yours?”

[Message No: 7015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment